 General / 27392
Re: WWII Creations: Panzer III and Stuka
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 15:08:06 GMT

Thanks!

I originally had the tank all in light grey, but I decided to opt for the
contrast of the two-tone color scheme.  I wanted it to come across looking
like the splotchy camo patterns that were hastily applied.

The tracks are indeed operational.  They don't grip well on countertop, but
on a rug or carpet or anything else with some friction they do work well.
The turret has 360 degree rotation, and an elevation/depression of about +/-
20 degrees.  All told, the crew of 5 fits in close quarters - a driver,
radioman, gunner, loader, and commander.
There are more details about it in the text file located on the gallery page.

thanks again,
shaun

Carbon 60 wrote:

In lugnet.build, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Hi all,

I finally got hold of a digital camera to take some pictures of the
Panzer III tank I finished a couple of weeks ago.  The pictures can be
found on  Brickshelf at:

This model is wicked, I love the 2 tone grey you've got going there.  The
detail is superb.  Are the tracks operational, can you move it?

Carbon 60