 General / 27177
Re: LEGO says adults 25-45 account for half of MindStorms sales!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 16:47:21 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
In lugnet.lego.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Taken from:
http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=163&Year=2001 • [snip]

There appears to be no upper age limit for the popularity of LEGO
MINDSTORMS. Around half the owners of these sets are adults between
the ages of 25 and 45. [snip]

"Hoo-ahh!"   That's us.  :-)

Whoa--whoa--wow!--half?!?!?  Way excellent!!!

--Todd

Yeah. I just hope it doesn't blind Lego to the fact that even *more* AFOL's
are into Lego themes OTHER than Mindstorms, or as well as Mindstorms.

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm
Craftsman Kits & Custom Lego models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com