 General / 27027
  "Special" brick colors

Besides the colors listed below, in what colors have Lego made bricks (1x &/or 2x)? Black,Blue,Brown,Dark Gray,Green,Lt Gray,Orange,Red,Tan,...ite,Yellow (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Special" brick colors

(...) Transparent colors: red, green, blue, light blue, yellow, clear, dark pink, orange Solid colors: Maersk blue, Belville/LOM Spacemen light blue, light pink, dark pink Probably more that I'm forgetting. There was a thread some time ago about the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Special" brick colors

(...) Wasn't there a special SILVER brick a year or so back. - Jeff (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Special" brick colors

(...) Yep, the 25th Anniv 'silver' brick. One each came in two buckets and two tubs. There was also a Duplo version of it. Ray l#(2^7 - 4) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Special" brick colors

According to BAYLIT, there is dark grey, light grey, and grey. I always thought there was only light and dark grey, but I think the three shades may be included with the Lego Mosaic. Maybe someone who owns a mosaic, or has seen one knows if there (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Special" brick colors

(...) As has been discussed before, the mosaic has 5 "colors": white, 3 shades of grey, and black. The 3 shades of grey are: very light grey - a new color that is lighter than the "light grey" light grey - classic space, need I say more? dark grey - (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Special" brick colors

(...) Not all in this shot are "bricks", but I've tried to at least get studs. Most are on BAYLIT right now. (URL) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Special" brick colors

(...) least two colors I know of, a light pink and a purple/magenta. There are probably a few other colors you're missing (Scala has a lot of non-standard colors). (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Special" brick colors

(...) Gray,Orange,Red,Tan,...ite,Yellow (...) Light Pink? What set(s)? I've actually run across 2 shades of pink for the same part in different copies of the same set- could have been US vs. European manufacture. Scala - sure - there's neon green, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Special" brick colors

(...) Now that I've reminded myself where it came from the pink I'm thinking of is actually a medium pink, the dark pink in set 1688 of which pictures can be found in this eBay auction: (URL) not the same dark pink as in Belville, it's a bit (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Special" brick colors

(...) OK, huh! I do have some of those (just not for sale :-) - but I don't think they've made a studded part in that 'medium' pink. (brick/plate) Now, where was this purple/magenta you're thinking of? -Jon (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Special" brick colors

(...) The table top in 3159. It doesn't match any of the purple/magentas that I remember from other sets. Also seen in this picture: (URL) magenta angled beam is from one of the cyberslam sets. Like I say, I need to do a similar thing to what you've (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: "Special" brick colors

(...) Would there be a way to note what color can be found in what sets? I understand peeron or other sites that part out sets tell the colors in a set, but I'd like to see a color comparison pic as at above address with a note of an example set. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Color Tree for "Special" brick colors

Jeffrey, My Color Tree shows some of what you requested: (URL) use the Bricklink names for most colors. I also have a conversion chart into Peeron and LDraw, notes for rare colors, and some of the key sets a color appeared in. The tree is a work in (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Color Tree for "Special" brick colors

(...) Jeff (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)