 General / 27194
Re: "Special" brick colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:36:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Greene writes:
Besides the colors listed below, in what colors have Lego made bricks (1x
&/or 2x)?

Black,Blue,Brown,Dark Gray,Green,Lt Gray,Orange,Red,Tan,Verdigris,White,Yellow

Not all in this shot are "bricks", but I've tried to at least get studs.
Most are on BAYLIT right now.
http://home.att.net/~baylit/colorchart.jpg

-Jon