 General / 26517
Re: Legofest Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 16:35:19 GMT

Felix Greco <felixisgr8@aol.com> wrote in message news:G77M6L.E84@lugnet.com...

I like that red space ship.  Does it have an interior?

It does have an interior.  Bridge, captains quarters, crew bunks, galley,
med bay, commode, and cargo hold.  I was put to shame by Tim's detail on his
battle-ship.

Felix

Nevertheless - I loved your ship!  The chair, doorway, and door designs were way
cool, as well as the stepping method you used with 2x4's and the like to achieve
roundness.  And then there's the rotating engines. :)  It inspires me to build a
dropship sometime, but I'm at a loss on how to go about it.

-Tim