 General / 26491
Re: Legofest Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 06:01:24 GMT

In lugnet.general Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:

My (Tim's) Libertador, AV-8B Harrier, and E-43 Transport and apperance made by
MIBO :)

Did MIBO just appear, or did you get him debugged? :)

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/