 General / 26362
Re: Remaining parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:57:02 GMT

Yes, this is normal. Sometimes the extra pieces are used for alternative
models in the instructions or pictured on the box. Sometimes the extra
pieces are spares for easily broken pieces, such as helmet visors. Sometimes
the extra pieces are a mystery, like the R2D2 bodies in the Statue of
Liberty sculpture.

Duplicate sets always have exactly the same extra pieces.

Cary

"Felipe Coury" <fcoury@creation.com.br> wrote in message
Hi,

I bought my firsts sets after my Dark Ages. I don't remember if it is • usual
to happen, but after I mounting all the sets, always remains some pieces. • Is
this normal to happen?

Best regards,

--
Felipe G. Coury