 General / 26232
Re: I am ashamed to report......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:20:13 GMT

Because of this, I hesitate to state the URL for fear that someone may take
offense. Please email me if you want it.

But I would also like to know if anyone else has found stuff like this on
the web. Among all the teenagers and "geeks" how many have devoted
themselves to "minifigure love"? The Lego that dare not speak its name?

Or you could do what my buddy Bryan did: a 'coded' url

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=22850

Mark W.