 General / 26205
26204  |  26206
Subject:
I am ashamed to report......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:18:46 GMT

There are times when I would especially appreciate anonymity in postings. A
friend of mine who teases me about my Lego habit sent me a link to some
carefully  constructed scenes of minifigures engaged in sexual acts. I am
not disgusted by them but I am fascinated by the time spent on something
that can yield only a few adolescent chuckles. There is also a conceptual
notion that one can arrange bits of prefabricated plastic into a position
that can appear sexual at all. Our human powers of interpretation and
humanization are startling.

Because of this, I hesitate to state the URL for fear that someone may take
offense. Please email me if you want it.

But I would also like to know if anyone else has found stuff like this on
the web. Among all the teenagers and "geeks" how many have devoted
themselves to "minifigure love"? The Lego that dare not speak its name?

Jonathan