 General / 26209
Re: I am ashamed to report......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:47:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes:

Because of this, I hesitate to state the URL for fear that someone may take
offense. Please email me if you want it.

I would be careful about posting such things, but I have in the past (and am
about to in this post)- if you state explicitly that someone following the link
stands a good chance of being offended by something of a frank and adult
nature, then you've pretty much covered yourself.  If someone knows they're
likely to be offended by such things, and they follow the link anyway, they
can't really blame you for being offended.

But I would also like to know if anyone else has found stuff like this on
the web. Among all the teenagers and "geeks" how many have devoted
themselves to "minifigure love"? The Lego that dare not speak its name?

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=25240

eric