 General / 22850
22849  |  22851
Subject:
Warning! For Mature Audiences Only!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 18:51:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

There exists a festival entitled "Sick and Twisted Festival of Animation."
There, they show animation done by amateurs, so some of it's crude while
others are of reasonable quality.  Obviously there are also some directed to
adult audiences...

Anyway, I came across a flyer advertising this event, showing some of the
films that were available.  One of the ads gave me a good laugh, and I've
taken a picture of it.

But I warn you now, some of you may find this very offensive, so I suggest
that you DON'T go and look at it.

If you really want to see it, you can find the picture at:

www.geocities.com/ltXXXX/YYYY.jpg

where XXXX = set number of the recent large red technic car (with hydraulic
problems), and YYYY = set number of the town monorail.  You'll hafta type the
address in yourself (and determine the right set numbers), cuz I don't want
people clicking on it by accident.

You have been warned!  I hope that the people who DO go and see it are not
offended.  I found the picture somewhat ironic...

Followups to lugnet.off-topic.fun

Bryan