 General / 2560
Re: Gary Louie Death
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:41:29 GMT

Op een zekere dag, te weten Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:41:52 GMT, klom Larry
Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> in het toetsenbord en schreef ons:

The Lego community as a whole, and the train sub community in
particular, has suffered a significant and profound loss with the
passing of Gary Louie on 5 February.

This is sad news. Why?

I have sold him once a piece, but unfortunately it arrived damaged. But Gary
was so nice, he just let me know, and tried to get a replacement from TLG.
And I even don't know if he succeeded....

Gary, where ever you are, Play On. We'll be missing you.

Ardjan
...remembering similar feelings, almost 2 years ago, and just asking why...