 General / 2440
Re: Gary Louie Death
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1999 03:42:05 GMT

Also sprach Thomas Main:
: I was just catching up on some rtl news today when I saw a message
: posted yesterday (2/7/99) about Gary Louie's death.  I had limited
: contact with Gary - he once participated in one of my auctions - but I
: always read many of the messages he posted to rtl.  I feel a sense of
: loss and sadness hearing about his death.

I never traded with Gary, but his posts and contributions here and on
rtl were always welcome.  Play well, Gary, wherever you are ...

/ _ _ / _ _          "Lemme tell you something about drugs in America:
()(-(//((-/         Anything that helps ugly guys get laid is not going
                             anywhere."   -- Dennis Miller
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============