 Announcements / 172
171  |  173
Subject:
Gary Louie Death
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 23:00:18 GMT

I was just catching up on some rtl news today when I saw a message
posted yesterday (2/7/99) about Gary Louie's death.  I had limited
contact with Gary - he once participated in one of my auctions - but I
always read many of the messages he posted to rtl.  I feel a sense of
loss and sadness hearing about his death.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu