 General / 2559
  Re: TLG investigation

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999 03:18:25 GMT, Mark Tarrabain uttered the following profundities... (...) IF a bulk ordering service were to be made available, and I really hope that it is, it is more than likely that they would be priced at a premium. That way (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

Richard, You'll have to excuse me (I'm from the US), but isn't the Euro going to take care of that eventually, or is it still a long way off? Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

(...) For those of us who think 2002 is a long way off, yes :) But the point is more or less that it doesn't matter whether it's in euros or in pounds or guilders or what-have-you: They can still charge more euros in england than somewhere else, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

(...) Well the UK is still using pounds and is not part of the Euro. (25 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

On Sun, 14 Feb 1999 16:56:50 GMT, Scott Edward Sanburn uttered the following profundities... (...) Our political parties are still tearing their guts out over the issue. Despite the fact that it is the best thing for everyone (60% or more of our (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

OK, Richard. I have heard many interesting tidbits on the Unification and the currency situation, from the EU spawning the Antichrist, to the benefits of American business and so on, so it is good to hear information who is in the thick of it, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Money Transfers (Re: TLG investigation

(...) Agreed. <insert standard stump for the Libertarian party here. (URL) > (...) If you need to move money to or from Australia, New Zealand, the UK, or Germany (and I hope the NL soon, Hi Jasper) drop me a line. I may be able to help you. I have (...) (25 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)