 General / 2625
2624  |  2626
Subject:
Money Transfers (Re: TLG investigation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:43:36 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:
Like people everywhere, government seems to try to make
lives as hard as possible.

Agreed. <insert standard stump for the Libertarian party here.
http://www.lp.org >

Speaking of currency, if this adult Lego club does come to be, we would
have to figure out a way to do currency exchanges for the varying
members in various countries or we would have to decide on one currency.
We might have to have a treasurer of some kind and a distributor.

If you need to move money to or from Australia, New Zealand, the UK, or
Germany (and I hope the NL soon, Hi Jasper) drop me a line. I may be
able to help you. I have moved money between the UK, the US and Oz in a
fairly complex 3 way deal without ever moving any physical money, in
addition to more straightforward transfers.

Long term, I hope to be put out of business by Lugnet.