 General / 24904
Re: First day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 02:59:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Wow! Looks super.

I hope Todd and I can make it over. Some great buildings in there. fun!

-Suz

Well we hope to see you there too.  Day 2 raw photos comming momentarily!  For
anyone that is on the fence please try and make Sunday its a blast.

Eric K.

In lugnet.trains.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
No fancy web pages but for those that can't wait here are a few pictures of
setup on Friday.  We still have to finish a little setup Saturday.  Anyway • here
you go.

http://www.nelug.org/greenberg120100/

More pictures to come after the show.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

In lugnet.announce, Eric Kingsley writes:
The New England LEGO Users Group (NELUG) will be participaiting in their • first
ever train show this weekend (December 2nd and 3rd) at the Greenberg Train
Show in Wilmington MA.

Show times are:

Saturday, December 2nd  11:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday, December 3rd  11:00am - 4:00pm

Admission is:
$6 adults, $2 ages 6-12.

Directions:
The Shriners Auditorium is located 12 miles north of Boston.  Take I-93 to • Exit
39, turn right onto Concord Street, go 1/4 mile then turn left on Fordham • Road.

For more information visit either the NELUG homepage or the Greenberg • website.

http://www.nelug.org/
http://www.greenbergshows.com/

Pictures will follow early next week.