 Off-Topic / Fun / 6231
Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:02:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Ahem. That was fun. Ok, more seriously(3), I would submit that the actual
quote is "For the MEEK shall inherit the Earth."

That's what I.. err, *we* want you to believe.

Show me a meek Eric and
I'll allow the substitution. Just ONE meek Eric will do.

I haven't seen any meek, bashful, modest, or retiring Erics around HERE, no
not me. So I'd have to disallow that substitution.

I think both Eric Harshbarger and Eric Brok qualify.  Both are extremely
talented in more than one field each, and yet they don't make a big deal of it.

eric