Re: Third Day Pic's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 04:22:23 GMT

I just wanted to congratulate you all on a great show, everything looked
great from the pictures, I can't wait to hear what you guys thought of
it.

eric:  you really need an index page for so many pictures :)

Eric Kingsley wrote:

Here are some third day pictures.  Details and web pages due in a couple days.

http://www.nelug.org/greenberg120300/

Eric Kingsley