 General / 24876
Re: First day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 16:18:17 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, James Trobaugh writes:

Also be sure to wear comfortable shoes, that concrete floor can be
tough on the feet.
As someone who works on concrete every day(I'm in the constuction trades/of
course,i build both with lego and the real thing:-)  )heed James advice.I
myself will where my work boots when MICHLUG does our show for GATS in January.
jt
--
James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
No fancy web pages but for those that can't wait here are a few pictures • of
setup on Friday.  We still have to finish a little setup Saturday.  Anyway • here
you go.

http://www.nelug.org/greenberg120100/

More pictures to come after the show.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

In lugnet.announce, Eric Kingsley writes:
The New England LEGO Users Group (NELUG) will be participaiting in their • first
ever train show this weekend (December 2nd and 3rd) at the Greenberg • Train
Show in Wilmington MA.

Show times are:

Saturday, December 2nd  11:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday, December 3rd  11:00am - 4:00pm

Admission is:
$6 adults, $2 ages 6-12.

Directions:
The Shriners Auditorium is located 12 miles north of Boston.  Take I-93 • to
Exit
39, turn right onto Concord Street, go 1/4 mile then turn left on Fordham • Road.

For more information visit either the NELUG homepage or the Greenberg • website.

http://www.nelug.org/
http://www.greenbergshows.com/

Pictures will follow early next week.