 General / 24246
Re: New 2001 Lego Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 20:30:31 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Richard Marchetti writes:
It's not a bad idea in terms of concept only -- but it went sour fast in the
implementation.  It should have been more Big Daddy Roth and less junior, or
Duplo, or whatever...blech...(insert fake rubber vomit here).

Yep... my initial reaction was literally "ewwwwwww". And it's only getting
worse the more I look at it!

And I really don't see the connection to the Race theme sets of this year.
Where is my green-haired Race babe Lucky, or Chip, or Wrench, or Barney the
buck-toothed wonder boy?

Well - I didn't like them *that* much more... but at least they were still
*lego*...

Where, Chris, where...?

I blame you, of course.

It's so much fun, isn't it? ;-) I do it all the time. ;-)

-Shiri