 Year / 2001 / 250
249  |  251
Subject:
New 2001 Lego Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 18:30:19 GMT

I just got my Nov.-Dec. Mania magazine in the mail yesterday, and inside was
an ad for the new Lego Racers.  Y'know, those ugly little critters we saw
artist's conceptions of (in the 2001 catalog, I believe).  Well, they have
the actual sets in there, and they are horrendous.  I think each one is made
up of 7 pieces.  The driver-piece-thing, the 2 car body pieces, and the
bumper/frame  piece, and 4 wheels.  And there's some kind of a launcher too.
I'm betting they'll charge at least $4 for one of these.  Prolly $6.
Yuck.
-Chris