 Year / 2001 / 256
Re: New 2001 Lego Racers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 22:31:21 GMT

Bradley Dale <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote:
"Collect All 8?"  Whatever happened to good old "Get the one you like best,
and build something new if you get bored?"

Or, better yet: collect all eight, and doubles of some, and build something
new and cool and utterly unlike anything dreamed of by the people who
designed the sets.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/