 General / 24168
Re: Other new Lego for next year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 17:30:38 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Timothy Gould <T.Gould@mailbox.gu.edu.au> wrote:
Bob the Builder Lego

Oh dear. This sounds like we haven't seen *real* juniorization yet.

A remote controlled F14-Tomcat retailing for about $1200AUD(maybe USD)
(although we won't see it in Aus).

What, a flying one?

My God ! I can imagine a remote controlled cars, ships... but F-14 ???
If it will be Model Team F-14 or UCS, or Developer Kit - it could be nice
but I guess that THIS F-14 will be TOO MUCH juniorized... ;(((