 General / 24167
Re: More train picturues and MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 16:26:30 GMT

Well done. Your solutions are elegant. The front window looks great, and it is
done very simply. The floating black box is a great solution for creating a
diaphragm too. The roof made of plates instead of slopes is a very good compromise.

Thanks for sharing,
Chris

Sonnich Jensen wrote:

Dear friends!

I have update my pages and added some more pictures of my trains primary.
Take a look at
http://www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/

- or go directly to
My creations
http://www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/create.htm

where you will find
My new commuter train
http://www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/commuter.htm
My Metroliner based passenger trains
http://www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/metropas.htm

And there is of course the gallery with new pictues from our meeting in
Mülheim
http://www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/gallery.htm

English is not my native tunge, which I did feel yesterday evening. Any help
with language corrections aprisiated!

Leg godt!
Sonnich