 General / 24176
Re: Other new Lego for next year
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 21:20:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould writes:

Today I was talking to the Lego rep. in Brisbane, Australia (who was
very friendly) and I told him that I'd seen three of the catalogues for
2001. He said that he'd only seen the range a fortnight ago (around when
we did) and mentioned some of the new stuff.
and...

A remote controlled F14-Tomcat retailing for about $1200AUD(maybe USD)
(although we won't see it in Aus).

Just the thing to terrorise the neighbourhood...I might have preferred a VTOL
aircraft, but it looks like most of the backyard will be taken up by runway.
Will they use Rock Raiders lasers for weapons delivery.
Will the set include a Belville tomcat ?

pw