 General / 23663
Re: Concerning Juniorisation.. Where are we? & Crystal Ball gazing..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 01:46:38 GMT

Farlie A <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> wrote:
But Technic's improving and there is Aplha Team...

Um. Sadly, it doesn't look that way to me. No new cool big sets. Lots of
little "play oriented" cars. New supercar discontinued already. RCX 2.0 =
still the same thing. Etc.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/