 General / 23339
Re: Green plate sizes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 01:23:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd wants to know:
Do green plates come in the following sizes:

12x4
12x6
12x8

In lugnet.general Peter White contributes:
7128 Speeder Bikes has one 4 x 10 plate (but it's the lighter green shade).
7124 Flash Speeder has some 4 x 4 plates (normal green).

3438 McDonald's has your 12x4 and your 12x6. It's $10 from Shop At Home.
7115 Gungan Patrol has 2 4x4, and somewhere I got a 6x6.
7144 Slave I has a 2x10.
Mos Espa only has dumb triangular 3x3 and car-roof 4x4. (Well, I did need a car
roof.)

I don't think 12x8 is made in any color! No fair!