 General / 22820
Re: Anyone ever seen the 3450 Statue of Liberty Lego set before?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 20:39:12 GMT

In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
(As the "Is that a new color" wars start again...)

LOL, you're really asking for it.

http://shop.lego.com/productinfo.asp?product_number=3450

I don't think those are a new green.  I highly suspect they're a off-color
picture of ordinarly grey bricks.

But it *is*. Not only does the writing say so, but people have seen it (in the
KidV IIRC) and it *is* a different green.

-Shiri