 General / 22814
Re: Anyone ever seen the 3450 Statue of Liberty Lego set before?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 20:27:01 GMT

Seems like the Set Guide is being updated right now. Two minutes ago, I
didn't get a picture yet, now there is one. I wish TLC would work that
perfect too. LUGNET is simply a great place for info.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de