 General / 22812
Re: Anyone ever seen the 3450 Statue of Liberty Lego set before?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 20:19:50 GMT

I've never even heard of it until I stumbled upon it on the Lego website
today, under Statues.  There is the large minifig, and this huge 2.5 ft tall
2800 piece Statue of Liberty.  Anyone?

WOW!  "NEW green bricks"!!!!

http://shop.lego.com/productinfo.asp?product_number=3450

(note on real statue of liberty:  isn't the pedestal taller than the statue?)

note #2: s@h has no info on this, no release date, no price, and they aren't
taking back orders at this time... (she recommended that i wait for november or
the next catalog maybe)