 General / 22573
Re: Unexpected Email Message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:28:36 GMT

Dave Schuler <orrex@excite.com> wrote:
Thank you for your email.
I will be out of the office until 28th September.

I get 2-3 of these every time I post to the robotics group. People seem to
have forgotten the standard netiquette of unsubscribe to lists when you go
on vacation. (Or at least filtering them around your vacation message.)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/