 General / 22568
22567  |  22569
Subject:
Unexpected Email Message
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 16:24:00 GMT

Lately I've been once again griping about trivial Star Wars issues,
specifically dealing with the Padme/Amidal "ruse" in TPM.  Out of nowhere I
suddenly received an "Out of Office Autoreply: Padme Naberrie" from Fraser
Lovatt:

Thank you for your email.

I will be out of the office until 28th September.

If you have a technical issue, please contact the helpdesk on xxxx.

You can email me on xxxxx@xxxxx.com, which I will check every few days, or
if it's an emergency, you can call me on xxxxxxxxx.

Regards,

Does anyone know why I might have received this?  I've never corresponded with
Fraser, and a quick LUGNet search suggests he hasn't been around for months.
I'm not really bothered by the Email, since it doesn't appear to be SPAM of
any sort, but I am puzzled about why it came into my box.  Any ideas?

     Dave!