 General / 22556
22555  |  22557
Subject:
Plans for MichLUG meeting 01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 01:48:14 GMT

Greetings...
Here is a plan for that saturday of October 21.

12-2 Arrival

2-6  Chit-chat, looking at other's model's, ideas, maybe a discussion or two
about the future of MichLUG. Discuss whether having a domain name
of 'MichLUG.com'. Elect 'official' leaders. Get a Mailing list set up. (I will
attempt to bring my 166 Mhz piece of poop for Ldraw purposes...)

5-6  Pizza!

6-8 Departure...

Sound good?

Rick
Founder of Kuat Drive Yards (Formerly Obsidian Order)

BTW, I will still need, not in check form, about $25-$30  for 4 Hungry Howie's
Pizzas. 3x$7.00 + 1x$3.99 + Tax + $2.81 Delivery - 30% employee discount.