 Local / United States / Michigan / 223
Re: Plans for MichLUG meeting 01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:53:18 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Rick Hallman wrote:

[snipped schedule]

Sound good?

Sounds good.

BTW, I will still need, not in check form, about $25-$30  for 4 Hungry • Howie's
Pizzas. 3x$7.00 + 1x$3.99 + Tax + $2.81 Delivery - 30% employee discount.

Why don't we just bring money with us, instead of you hassling with
collecting ahead of time?  I'll be sure to bring enough cash to cover any

This all sounds good to me.Can we get a roll call here to see the numbers
people wise who can make it on the 21st.
Steve