 Local / United States / Michigan / 240
Re: Roll Call for MichLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:27:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Rick Hallman writes:
Who can come to the meeting???? We need a number for supplies like Pop • (soda).
And what type everbody wants like here is an example.

Jason Spears - Mountain Dew
Chris Leach - Coke
Scott Sandburn - Pepsi
Rick Hallman - Dr. Pepper

Just keep adding onto the list.. with your name at top.

Rick

Dew is my favorite, but any of the others listed are good too.
Ok we have the following 6 people as confirmed...Myself(C.W.Leach),Rick
Hallman,Scott Sanburn,Jason Spears,Lester Witter and Kai Brodersen.Anybody
else for the 21st?
Ok we are up to 7 anybody else?