 Local / United States / Michigan / 230
Re: Plans for MichLUG meeting 01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:06:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Gary Istok writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Chris Leach writes:
Can we get a roll call here to see the numbers
people wise who can make it on the 21st.

RSVP regrets, I will be in the UK, Britain to be more precise.
++Lar

I too would have liked to attend, but I am on mandatory (paid!)
overtime, which includes Saturday's, until the end of the year.

   I'll be game if one comes up between 21 and 30 December, but
   I'm trapped (not really, but it sounds like hardship) in Europe
   until May.

   Larry, where are you going to be in the UK?  I'll be in London
   proper from about the 20th, and may even try to pop up to
   Cheshire at some point.  It might be worthwhile to collect folks
   for a dinner or somesuch.

   best

   Lindsay