 Local / United States / Michigan / 220
Re: Plans for MichLUG meeting 01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:28:11 GMT

This sounds good for me.  I shouldn't have any difficulty getting there for the
21st.  The only thing will be to get something really neat put together, right
now I have very little cool stuff assembled.

I have no problems with throwing in $5 for Pizza.

-Jason

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Rick Hallman writes:
Greetings...
Here is a plan for that saturday of October 21.

12-2 Arrival

2-6  Chit-chat, looking at other's model's, ideas, maybe a discussion or two
about the future of MichLUG. Discuss whether having a domain name
of 'MichLUG.com'. Elect 'official' leaders. Get a Mailing list set up. (I will
attempt to bring my 166 Mhz piece of poop for Ldraw purposes...)

5-6  Pizza!

6-8 Departure...

Sound good?

Rick
Founder of Kuat Drive Yards (Formerly Obsidian Order)

BTW, I will still need, not in check form, about $25-$30  for 4 Hungry Howie's
Pizzas. 3x$7.00 + 1x$3.99 + Tax + $2.81 Delivery - 30% employee discount.