 General / 22496
  Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces)

(...) I find myself particularly leniant with these spams, sadly... I don't agree with the fact that they're spams, but at least they're really not dished out at complete random (i.e. you know your recipient at least has a chance of being (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces)

(...) Well, this is a debatable point, I guess. *Should* you be hostile? Jeremy is, and that's fine for him. I'm not. I don't think you should feel guilty that you're not hostile enough. If you see what I mean. (...) (YCLIU, but... ) Your Mileage (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces)

(...) Well, it's not that I feel guilty for not feeling hostile... it's that I feel if I concede to these spams, I feel as though I haven't a leg to stand on when disliking other spams. It's the more or less prejudiced opinion that these spams are (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces)

(...) I'm in the "mildly dislike opt out of AFOL mailing lists but don't mind it that much" camp so my answer is tainted, I guess. But for me it's not a hard dilemma... I can tell a note from an AFOL from a robot spam pretty easily. Robot SPAM gets (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Beware more SPAM from Andreas Stabno (Was: KC Masterpieces)

(...) Not only that, but in your case, you have an open offer to buy "out there." So you would have a weaker claim to outrage than some others, IMHO. Chris (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.theory)