 General / 22326
Re: Anthrpologicla Question Concerning Minifigures and thier culture?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 22:42:13 GMT

A while back I posted some Lego lyrics, hmm, maybe if we can take hit songs
from HOGland we could remove the HOG vocals, and put in some AFOL voice
signing the lyrics (eg. Suzzanne Rich immitating Celiene Dion, Britney Spears
except with Lego tunes). It could be a fun project for everyone at Lugnet.