 General / 22306
22305  |  22307
Subject:
Anthrpologicla Question Concerning Minifigures and thier culture?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 14:48:31 GMT

Ok,some fun questions for disscusion.

Do minifigs have any intrest in music and if they do what type?

(They also have an intrest in Modern Art, and possibly in street Theatre as
well?)

Are there any other arts that 'minifigs' are intrested in?
(Possibly Cinema given recent sets....?)

Alex