 General / 22311
Re: Anthrpologicla Question Concerning Minifigures and thier culture?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:08:55 GMT

Farlie A wrote:
Do minifigs have any intrest in music and if they do what type?

Good question!

The only instrument I've seen actually made by Lego for minifigs is the
Wild West cavalry trumpet. There were also drums built from bricks in
the Islanders sets. Lots of people have done marching bands of various
sizes, from TLC to myself.

Tom Macdonald (IIRC) has done some great minifig guitars etc
("Brickenrocker Guitars") and a Legopalooza concert model. There's a
model of a symphony orchestra at the Hollywood Bowl at one of the
Legolands (Carlsbad?) and pics of it in teh Ultimate Lego Book.

My minifigs enjoy the classical music that plays while they are being
played with... at least, they haven't complained yet!

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mrkt.htm