 General / 22318
22317  |  22319
Subject:
Legopalooza (Was: Anthrpologicla Question Concerning Minifigures and thier culture?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 19:15:35 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:
Tom Macdonald (IIRC) has done some great minifig guitars etc
("Brickenrocker Guitars") and a Legopalooza concert model. There's a
model of a symphony orchestra at the Hollywood Bowl at one of the
Legolands (Carlsbad?) and pics of it in teh Ultimate Lego Book.

Mmmmm...  That was fun.  My favorite Legopalooza moment was when Hootie and
the Brickfish performed eight consecutive Bruce Brickstein songs in a single
breath.  The singer immediately passed out and fell on Timmy, sending the
poor Town Jr. fixture into traction.  Isn't it about time for another
Legopalooza?  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

Is it still illegal if I copy just the FBI warning?