 General / 22003
Re: Lego Owl?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:32:08 GMT

Heather Patey <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message
news:G0sxGq.D45@lugnet.com...

The one you saw may have been Playmobil.  I've made an 6-piece owl:

A bit big for minifig scale, but might do.  Best in all white, I think, or
brown with yellow feet.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

Heather, I think you're right .  The one I saw looks like it may be the owl
in Playmobil 3006.
http://shop.playmobilusa.com/cgi-bin/USA_Shop.storefront/39bfb363029933ce273
fd894f1b30726/Product/View/3006
The other bird in 3006 was also in the auction lot?
thanks.

I really like your owl. It maybe big for minifigs, but for Fabuland it will
be swell!

I want  to build one. I can see the feet are 4085, the eyes are 4070, the
middle is 3044? ...not sure...I am stumped about the piece/pieces back of
the eyes.  Please tell me what you used.
(for now I've got...2 yellow1x1plate w/vert. clip 4085 feet, middle blk 1x2
brick 3044, 2 white 1x1 brick w/headlight 4070 eyes, and 2 blk 1x1plate
w/clip light 4081 for back of eyes =7)

help please!
sheree