 General / 21979
Re: Lego Owl?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 23:04:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Is there a Lego Owl?
I just saw an owl mixed with Lego elements for sale, but I didn't think Lego
had an owl.  If there is indeed an owl in what set is/was it found? Probably
another of those too good to be true things...

sheree

It is possible that there will be an owl at the new Harry Potter Sets.

Paulo