 General / 21988
Re: Lego Owl?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 01:29:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
Is there a Lego Owl?
I just saw an owl mixed with Lego elements for sale, but I didn't think Lego
had an owl.  If there is indeed an owl in what set is/was it found? Probably
another of those too good to be true things...

sheree

The one you saw may have been Playmobil.  I've made an 6-piece owl:

A bit big for minifig scale, but might do.  Best in all white, I think, or
brown with yellow feet.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey