 General / 21737
  BrickDB announcement

Hi. What happens when you combine a computer geek and a lego geek? I create this: (URL) a database driven website for keepin' track of your collection of legos. There are a set of admin pages used for adding users/themes/sets/li...s/managing your (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  Re: BrickDB announcement

I think you've created a really nice resource...and if you're willing to host, I'm willing to post... What's the monthly fee?? Paul Sinasohn LUGNET 115 (...) users/themes/sets/li...s/managing (...) for (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickDB announcement

This is cool. Does it already know the details of the sets or do you have to enter that when you enter your inventory? The idea of a simple interface to tally up the number of pieces I have is very interesting. KL (...) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickDB announcement

There is a page in the Admin section that you use to add a set in. Same for themes. I have already populated a lot of sets(~650 at last check) into the database, with a huge thanks to lugnet here. Some users can be given Admin access so that they (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickDB announcement

(...) GREAT idea! Thank you! ... minor suggestion... can a background be none-black? Kinda difficult for eyes... (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickDB announcement

(...) I'm the other administrator, so you're welcome to email me as well. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: BrickDB announcement

(...) <snip> (...) I'm glad to hear you've gotten positive responses. This sounds like a great service, especially when provided for free! I know I'll be setting up an account myself (I'm so lazy, and never bothered tallying up my sets...). -Shiri (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)