 General / 21778
Re: BrickDB announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 20:28:13 GMT

I think you've created a really nice resource...and if you're willing to host,
I'm willing to post...

What's the monthly fee??

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET 115

In lugnet.general, Brian Olmstead writes:
Hi.
What happens when you combine a computer geek and a lego geek?
I create this:
http://208.42.18.126/lego/index.php3

Its a database driven website for keepin' track of your collection of legos.
There are a set of admin pages used for adding • users/themes/sets/links/managing
your collection/etc. for each individual user.
There is also a place for set inventories, for those people that want/use that
too.
It runs off of Apache and PHP, on a Linux box.
I plan on releasing the source code sometime in the next week, if there's
interest in it.

And I guess what the point of this whole post is: Is there interest in this • for
other users at my site, or creating their own sites, or should I just go back
to my happy little programming cave and leave it for myself? :)

Comments and suggestions gleefully accepted.
Any other questions I may not have covered welcome too.
Thanks.
-Brian
http://208.42.18.126/lego/index.php3