 General / 21784
Re: BrickDB announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 21:13:03 GMT

Any and all suggestions for improvement/ideas/new features/etc. are welcome.
And if people are interested in using the site, from my host, email me at
kleric@tiny.net and I will set up an account for you.
Thanks for the responses, I've spent a lot of time on this and it's good to
know some other people are interested in this.
Thanks.
-Brian

GREAT idea! Thank you! ... minor suggestion... can a background be none-black?
Kinda difficult for eyes...