 General / 21793
Re: BrickDB announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 23:36:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian Olmstead writes:
And to respond here to the other reply also, this is free, Open Source.

<snip>

Thanks for the responses, I've spent a lot of time on this and it's good to
know some other people are interested in this.

I'm glad to hear you've gotten positive responses. This sounds like a great
service, especially when provided for free! I know I'll be setting up an
account myself (I'm so lazy, and never bothered tallying up my sets...).

-Shiri